More: Dr. Robert Melillo
A proven drug-free program addressing the cause—not just the symptoms—of Autism Spectrum Disorders and related conditions.
Each year, an estimated 1.5 million children are diagnosed with autism, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, dyslexia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. But even as rates rise, diagnosis and treatment have not changed in 50 years. Since psychiatric drugs, given to more than 20% of elementary school children today, don't cure them, doctors tell parents these dysfunctions will never disappear.
Enter Dr. Robert Melillo and his new understanding of the causes of these disorders: a disconnection between the left and right sides of the developing brain. His revolutionary Brain Balance™ program has achieved documented results, dramatically improving children's and families' quality of life. Since 1998, nearly 1,000 children have completed the Brain Balance™ program with remarkable success—behavioral, emotional, academic, and social. Written in an accessible style, Disconnected Kids shows parents how to use this drug-free approach at home, with customizable exercises for physical, sensory, and academic performance, advice for behavior modification, information on foods to avoid, and a follow-up program for lasting results.
Expert Can Speak on (Sample Topics/Questions):
• Are kids today being over-medicated?
• How should these kinds of children be treated at school?
• What can a parent do if they think their child has signs of autism, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, dyslexia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc?
• What is the Brain Balance™ program and where are the Brain Balance™ centers?
• What is the book "Disconnected Kids" all about?