Martin Neely & Associates, Personal Family Lawyer
• Author of Wear Clean Underwear!
• Founder of the Family Wealth Planning Institute and KidsProtectionPlan.com
• Alexis has been named Worth magazine “Top 100 Attorney” and a “Super Lawyers Rising Star” of Los Angeles Magazine three years in a row
• Has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and Lawyer’s Weekly, the Today Show, the Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, Better.tv, and much more, discussing different types of family legal advice
• Alexis has infused her law practice with the goal of providing a personalized legal service to its clients. She helps clients prepare for the unpredictable moments in life
Expert Can Speak on:
• FDIC insurance issue- with the collapse of IndyMac Bank, financiers worry about their money in banks and whether it is insured. If you have a living trust, you may have more insurance than you think. Alexis can answer any questions about how the IndyMac bank collapse affects you and how to ensure you have the most protection possible from the federal government
• “Manimony” craze- phenomenon that entails divorced women paying alimony to their ex-husbands. Alexis has had personal experience with this trend
• Celebrity divorce- how can the divorce work out in a way that’s best for the couple, their kids, and their wallet
• Quick and easy tips to essential legal planning for busy adults, especially parents. Her new book, Wear Clean Underwear!, elaborates on this subject
• Any family legal issues involving finances, custody, assets, etc.