MORE: Bonanno Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Dr. John D. Bonanno & Dr. Matthew J. Bonanno
John D. Bonanno, M.D. is a senior plastic surgeon at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City. He is the former Attending-in-Charge of plastic surgery at Brooklyn Jewish Hospital and the former Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY where he created a program in hand surgery and micro-vascular surgery and trained young doctors, many of whom are in plastic surgical practice today. He has been on the plastic surgery staff of many New York Hospitals. His main area of special interest is cosmetic surgery, especially nasal and facial plastic surgery, and cosmetic surgery of the breast. He has operated on physicians, public figures, models, actors, actresses, singers, and on many of his plastic surgical colleagues and their families.
Matthew J. Bonanno, M.D. is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery of the nose, eyes, face, breasts, and body. His procedures include, but are not limited to rhinoplasty, nasal reconstruction, blepharoplasty, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, breast augmentation), mastopexy, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body lift, Botox®, and injectable skin fillers.
Experts can speak on:
• Celebrity plastic surgery commentary on: rhinoplasty, nasal reconstruction, blepharoplasty, facelift, neck lift, brow lift, breast augmentation (silicone and saline breast implants), mastopexy (breast lift), breast reduction, breast reconstruction, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body lift, Botox®, and injectable skin fillers (Restylane®, Juvederm®, and others).
• Importance of maintaining appearance in job hunt
• Undergoing plastic surgery after a divorce
• Seeking self-esteem through surgery
• Non-surgical cosmetic procedures
• How to make small investment in one’s appearance (Botox®, injectable skin fillers)